Are you looking to snag some great deals for your beauty bag this Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Well, you’re in luck – several beauty retailers have just released their Black Friday sales and some sales have already started.
You’ll find huge savings on makeup, skincare, and all the latest beauty products. Don’t know where to look? Well, we’ve got you covered – here are the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on your favorite cosmetic products.
Black Friday at Sephora
The 2018 Sephora Black Friday ad preview is here, and it’s filled with beauty steals. Some cosmetic brands and products being offered at $15 or less!
Watch out for mini beauty sets from some of the top-selling beauty brands like Kat Von D Beauty, It Cosmetics, Benefit Cosmetics, Clinique, Tarte, to name a few1. Here are some deals to look out for at Sephora:
- Benefits Cosmetics Bang! beauty blowout set for $15 (Regular $43)
- BareMinerals Lunar Light Gen nude lip duo for $12 (Regularly $39)
- Tarte Girl Boss Goodies skin and makeup mini set for $15 (Regularly $34)
- Bumble and bumble’s Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil UV Protective Primer for $15 (Regularly $28)
- Clinique’s Clarifying Lotion 2 is slashed down to $15 (Regularly $29.50)
- Get Sephora Collection In the Blink of an Eye eye shadow palette for only $5 dollars
Black Friday at ULTA
ULTA is one of the largest beauty retailers to offer incredible deals during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, according to BlackFriday.com2. ULTA’s doorbusters – or, as ULTA likes to call them, “beauty busters” – will kick off at 5 p.m. CT online Thanksgiving Day, and deals will start in-store at 6 p.m. local time.
This Black Friday, you’ll find an array of small gifts under $15 – perfect stocking stuffers! Here are some of the most anticipated deals at ULTA Beauty:
- Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Eyeshadow for only $15 (you save $14)
- Fifty percent off Revlon One-Step Hair Dryers
- Forty percent off Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit and Liquid Glow highlighter
- Find select brands of mascara including Tarte, Urban Decay, IT Cosmetic, and Smashbox for only $10.
- Save $6 on the ULTA Beauty Collection Lip Glossary
You won’t want to miss any of the above deals, plus shoppers who spend $60 or more online will receive a free 9-piece ULTA Beauty gift valued at $73 dollars3.
Cosmetic Deals to Look for This Black Friday and Cyber Monday
You may want to make some space in your beauty bag – or maybe just buy a whole new one – there are so many big cosmetic and beauty brands are offering amazing Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. From department stores like Nordstrom and Macy’s to specialty retailers like MAC and Sally Beauty, there will be plenty of steals available this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
No matter where you shop for beauty products, chances are there’s a big Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale happening over the holiday weekend. And right now, if you do your homework before the holiday arrives, you can scope out the deals, determine which products you want to buy, and compare pricing and offers from other cosmetics stores so you’re certain you’re getting the cheapest prices on the best products.
There will be plenty of amazing beauty steals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday and unfortunately, we can’t list all them all. The deals at Sephora and ULTA are just two examples of what retailers will be offering both online and in-store. So, get your makeup or beauty bag ready because you won’t want to miss out on any of these deals.