If there’s one retailer you don’t want to skip on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, it’s Best Buy. With a wealth of electronics, gadgets, and gear that includes laptops, TVs, smart home devices, and so much more, Best Buy is your place to score great deals on some of the year’s hottest tech items. And on Black Friday, Best Buy will kick off the holiday season with once-a-year discounts. To see what Best Buy is offering this year, search online.
Each year, Best Buy marks down the most in-demand electronics including the latest Apple and Samsung smartphones, HD and UHD smart TVs, smart home hubs, and more. Black Friday is your one chance to save big – and you have to act fast. Search online to see what holiday deals might sell out.
This year, though Black Friday and Cyber Monday will be a bit different, you’ll have plenty of chances to shop and save.
Best Buy is Having Black Friday Early With Multiple Sale Events
Like many retailers, Best Buy has announced that it’s changing the way it hosts its annual Black Friday sale. Instead of encouraging customers to line up at local Best Buy stores ahead of Black Friday, the retailer is taking this shopping holiday online.
And for Black Friday 2021, you can actually shop not only on November 26, but also throughout the entire month of November. Best Buy’s deals and discounts kick off on November 1 – and you can start saving and shopping online right now.
Best Buy is taking Black Friday from a single day or weekend to a month long deals event. Here’s how it’ll work:
- November 1: Black Friday Prices Guaranteed
- November 19 to November 26: Black Friday Sale1
You Can Take Advantage of Black Friday Prices Right Now
Thanks to the changes to Best Buy’s Black Friday sale event, you can take advantage of savings right now. You don’t have to wait until the day after Thanksgiving.
And you’ll want to act fast. Just like traditional Black Friday sales, Best Buy’s new weekly sales will offer items that sell out. With low prices and some of the biggest items of the year on sale, you’ll want to make sure you shop online to get the best deals.
Best Buy will offer thousands of deals on everything from TVs to headphones to laptops to video games during its Black Friday sales. Here’s a sample of what’s available:
- Save $12 on the Turtle Beach Battle Buds In-Ear Gaming Headset.2
- Save $40 on the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2.3
- Save $100 on an Unlocked 2021 Motorola One 5G Ace 128GB.4
- Save $130 on the 128GB Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE with a 12.4-inch Touch Screen.5
- Save $140 on the SimpliSafe Home Security System with Outdoor Camera.6
- Save $150 on a GE 5.3 cu. ft. Freestanding Electric Convection Range with Self-Steam Cleaning and No-Preheat Air Fry.7
- Save $170 on a LG 25.5 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with Ice Maker.8
- Save $200 on the Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 15.6-inch Laptop.9
- Save $270 on the Dell G15 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop.10
- Save $300 on the Sony 65-inch Class Bravia XR X90J LED 4K UHD Smart Google TV.11
- Save $450 on the LG 70-inch Class NanoCell 75 Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV.12
- Save $600 on an Unlocked Motorola moto razr 5G 256GB.13
But the deals won’t end there. As Best Buy’s event continues throughout November, you’ll find increasingly more items on sale. You can expect big savings on additional items, like:
- Save $48 on the SanDisk 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card.14
- Save $100 on the Apple 11-Inch iPad Pro 256GB with Wi-Fi.15
- Save $150 on the Microsoft Surface Laptop 4.16
- Save $150 on the Samsung 70-inch Class TU6985 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV.17
- Save $170 on the HP 15.6-inch Intel Core i3 Laptop.18
- Save $200 on the Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera Security Bundle.19
- Save $200 on an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 128GB.20
- Save $300 on an Unlocked 2020 Motorola moto edge 5G 256GB.21
- Save $350 on a Samsung 4.5 cu. ft. Large Capacity Smart Dial Front Load Washer with Super Speed Wash.22
Remember, that’s just a sample of the deals you’ll find. When Black Friday actually arrives, you can find plenty more discounted products online at the Best Buy website.
Find the Best Black Friday Deals From Best Buy Online
With a Black Friday and Cyber Monday event that’s bigger than ever before, Best Buy is offering more deals and bargains this year. And thanks to a roll out of deals that’ll happen throughout November, you can start shopping and saving online, without leaving home.
The best way to make sure you’re getting a deal? Search online. Many retailers offer the same products at a discount – and this year, you have more time to compare prices. Make sure to search online and find bargains, then do your research so you know you’re paying the lowest price.